Friday, December 18, 2009

19 weeks in, 21 to go...

I can't believe that next week we will be halfway there. It has gone so quickly! Before you know it I will be 30 weeks and then the nerves really will be kicking in.

Still no real kicks, I get the occasional flutter and wonder if this is it but no. He's lazy, just like his daddy!

I have my 20 week ob appointment on Thursday, when incidentally I will be 20 weeks! At the stupid ob class I attended the nurse who knew nothing said that the anatomy scans are normally done at 21 weeks in their office so I wonder if I will be going back a week later. So far I have not been too impressed with this office but it's not enough to make me want to move to yet another one. At least not yet!

We'll see how this doctor reacts to my insistence on no epidural. I was really put off by the last doctor's dismissal of my feelings on this so I hope he is not going to be who I end up with on the day. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment