Thursday, December 10, 2009

18 weeks and counting...

Today is 18 weeks. Which is 16 more than the number of degrees it is outside, and I'm talking the F kind not the C kind!

I haven't looked up the fruit/veg combo for this week yet but I believe it will be large mango/sweet potato. Pretty colors!

I have been completely obsessing over strollers and car seats over the last few weeks. It is so hard when there are so many out there! Last
time we were given our stroller as a gift so I didn't get too much say, this time around we are buying it ourselves so the decision requires much more consideration.

I think I have finally settled on the Bumbleride Flyer, color to be decided, and the Graco Comfortsport convertible car seat. I love that the Flyer has a reversible handle and a carrycot option, and the convertible car seat has one of the highest safety ratings out there.

Now I just have to make up my mind about cloth diapers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Thank you for mentioning our Bumbleride Flyer on your blog. We appreciate it! Please feel free to contact our Customer Care if you ever have any questions or concerns via info@bumbleride.com or 1 800 530 3930.

    best,

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete