Friday, December 4, 2009

Turnip meets sweet potato

I think I've figured out the discrepancy - one site tells you the size at the beginning of the week and the other is giving you the end of the week. So I'm guessing that as of today I have a little blue turnip buy the magic of 7 days will reveal a lovely blue sweet potato. In any case it's 17 weeks and 1 day today, and time is moving quickly. I can't really believe that by the time it's Christmas I will be half way. Half way seemed like it took forever last time, but then everything seemed to take forever then when it was all I had to think about!

2 comments:

  1. It's great that Caitlin is old enough to be some help to you (other than helping distract you enough to make your pregnancy go by faster!).... She can fetch things for you and keep you company while you're feeding her baby bro. That's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially since she will be on summer vacation once he's a couple of weeks old. June 11th is the planned last day of school unless they have snow days, so he should be settled by that time.

    ReplyDelete