Friday, April 2, 2010

Busted!

Today my OB's office called me while I was out at Walgreens picking up Kiki's prescription. And I'm supposed to be on bed rest...

This week has gone better, I had some contractions on Wednesday night but nothing a few gallons of water and a lot of rest couldn't fix. I had my weekly appointment at (ouch) 7.10 this morning, all good news, I even lost half a pound since last week!

I will be having one last ultrasound to check growth at 37 weeks (3 weeks time) so there should hopefully be more pictures, although I'm hoping that he'll be so big by then that they'll induce me. Fingers crossed anyway!

In the meantime, I got my cord blood donation kit today and I have filled out all the paperwork and put it all in my bag already. Feeling very proud of myself on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment