Friday, April 16, 2010

The home stretch?

As I head towards 37 weeks and being officially full-term, it's getting interesting around here!

Erin and Sonia came to visit on Wednesday which was great, but as I laid in bed that night there were quite a few contractions. Then yesterday I had quite a lot more, to the point where I thought today might actually be the day. Sadly I woke up this morning feeling very tired, but a lot further away from delivery. I had been sure yesterday that he had dropped into position, but today I think he's floated back up. Just as I think he's ready, he changes his mind!

Well I'm seeing the doctor tomorrow so we'll see if all the contractions have actually been doing anything. I have a very strong feeling that it's going to be a long wait but a girl can dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment