Thursday, February 18, 2010

32 years of chocolate has finally caught up to me...

So it happened. I have been hit with the gestational diabetes diagnosis. You cannot imagine how hard it is for me to not eat sugar! I swear my veins are filled with Cadburys Dairy Milk!

Worst of all is that I have been happily munching away for the last 3 weeks because my damn ob didn't bother to call me when my original test came back super high. It was while I went in for an emergency appointment for something else that the alternative ob happened to notice it on my file. Grr! And I'm paying how much for this?!

So I have to visit the diabetes doctors on Tuesday next week. I love that it's so serious that they rush the results out by the next day but you have to wait a week to get educated on how to manage it!

Do you think I can register for Cadbury's Dairy Milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment