Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A date to aim for

Today I am going for my dating scan. Having a date to actually aim for will probably make this all seem much more real but at least I will have more of an idea of how much longer I have to keep my mouth shut!

It's very hard to keep news like this quiet, particularly during the last days of being surrounded by all of your friends. I definitely hope to stay in touch with all of the people I feel I have grown close to over the last 2 and a half years, hopefully this blog will help with that! The biggest challenge has been that I didn't want to compromise people who may be called upon to give me a reference in the next few weeks. I didn't want to put anyone in that position so I hope they will understand down the line.

In any case in 5 hours time I will have a date, and hopefully a little more peace of mind. Stay tuned for the deets!

No comments:

Post a Comment